Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Miss Kittin @ Razzmatazz (10/6/06)

Ummmm, wow! I knew Razzmatazz/ The Loft was a great venue and I knew that Miss Kittin was a local favorite, however, I was not at all prepared for what took place last weekend in Barcelona (my first night out at a proper club).

I got there around 2am to find the line was down one block, around the corner and halfway up the next. I never see lines like that anymore!! Luckily my friends helped us cruise right to the front and we were able to make our way in fairly quickly. I walk in and nearly lost it at the size of the venue and the incredible energy (and amount of people in the room). We surveyed the scene from the balcony for the first part of the night ... but then later on, cruised down to the middle of the dancefloor and got nutty with everyone - so much fun. Miss Kittin was an absolute blast - played a ton of great music, was super involved with the crowd and even walked out to the front of the stage to breakitdown (dancing) for a few minutes. We left sometime just before 6am as it was ending and the place was just as crowded as when we arrived. I was so impressed with BCN and how up for it the people were all night. Can't wait to go back - the lineups this month are ridiculous!

The View from the Middle of the Dancefloor:


"Beat that Bitch with a Hit"


The View from the Balcony:

No comments: