Monday, February 12, 2007

My Friends Rock! Vol. 1 - CITRONIC (2/12/07)

My friends rock! Seriously... every day I'm amazed at how incredibly lucky I am to always be surrounded by such cool, talented people. So, I've decided that I'm going to use my blog to pay homage to my peeps... starting with my friend Ivan (aka Citronic), who I met while living in Barcelona this fall. I could gush all day about Ivan the person and Citronic the artist, but I think I'll just let his work speak for itself. Below are a few cool pieces, but please check out these other links for more info: Citronic's Deviant Art Page; Citronic's My Space Page

The picture to the right is of me - original photo taken on 11/3/06 at Caller d'Arago, 95 in Barcelona. It was the farewell party of another dear friend, Oliver.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really: THANK YOU!!! :D
I'm so happy with all that comments, It's a very big honour. I'm sad we couldn't spend so much time together :( but there will be more opportunities
hehehe i luv u!!