Sunday, March 04, 2007

Madonna-Rama @ Berlin and The Birthday Boys (3/4/07)

One might guess that I would stay home this month 1) to avoid further embarrassment after last month's performance or 2) to study for the three final exams, one final project and paper I have due this week. One might be wrong! It's the first Sunday of the month, it's Madonna and it's not an option.

March was not nearly as insane as February, but it was still good to start the month with our favorite Madonna remixes and a late night trip to Burger King. This time I debuted my "red ant" hat, which was only moderately successful. I'll have to do better next time! A few photos from the night below.





And a special birthday shout-out to Mark and Adam! A few pictures from their celebration at A Small Bar in Wicker Park.




No comments: