Thursday, June 07, 2007

We Came to Make Party™ @ Fizz (6/7/07)


The We Came to Make Party™ brand name was born in October '05 and after a year and half, we finally, *officially* made party. And what a better time than a week before my business school graduation, on a random 85°F Thursday afternoon. I gathered the Kellogg crew to Fizz in Lakeview to enjoy some fun in the sun and the beats of good friends and fellow graduates, DJs Sunil Kapadia, Ram Jagannath and Danny Sanchez. Things started off slowly with some technical glitches, but we quickly got past that and the crowd settled in soon thereafter. I have no idea what the final numbers were for the day, but I was extremely happy with the turnout and the vibe. Lots of peeps from Kellogg, the law school, GSB and even a few random Chicago party peeps sprinkled in for good measure! All three DJs played really well - they definitely had that beer garden rockin. So much so that I even was able to earn a few extra dollars shakin my tail feather! Thanks so much to everyone who came out and made it such an incredible day to MAKE PARTY! Be on the lookout for We Came To Make Party™ merchandise available soon, a potential book and my summer party making World Tour with stops in Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Egypt, Jordan and Israel.













No comments: