Saturday, August 25, 2007

Basic NYC @ Spiegelworld (8/23/07)

I wasn't sure what to expect during my first week of work, but I should have known my NYC crew would keep me busy (even after the record-setting-rock- selling-weekend). Monday night we all got together for dinner and went to see Superbad in Union Square. I'm not sure why, but I just don't find those movies as funny as everyone else - is something wrong with me? Later in the week the group reunited for another dinner and a trip to Spiegelworld, a traveling theater venue that's currently being housed at South Street Seaport. We were treated to a clear night, an incredible view of three of the west side bridges and a slick soundtrack provided by good friends, Taimur, Fahad, Stadenco, Sleepy & Boo. If you haven't already been, try to make it down there before it closes for the year (Spiegelworld.com)!







1 comment:

norah said...

great photos
particularly the Joel one - he should use that as a DJ press shot, it screams 'I am a bad ass NY dj'