Sunday, November 11, 2007

Going Back to Old Nassau: Princeton vs. Yale (11/10/07)

It's been quite a while since I made it back to Princeton, but this weekend was homecoming and the Cap & Gown Club's 100th Anniversary. And of course most importantly, the boys were back in town with the deep fryer in tow for turkey tailgate treats. I met Ernie + Kat, Eric, Drew + Jen, Jeremy + Kim, Jason + Laura and Daryl + fam at our normal plot for lot of food, drink and bean bag fun. Unfortunately Princeton lost to undefeated Yale 27-6 and for the first time in my football watching history, I actually didn't make it into the game *at all*. Instead, we were entertained by a mud pit fraternity war in the field beyond Jadwin Gym. I'm fairly certain there was no one in the student section inside the game because they were all with us in the parking lot (see video below). Ahh, to be young and drunk.



No comments: