Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sadie Hawkins Golf Tournament (5/23/07)

Another Wednesday, another round of golf. This time the ladies asked the guys, in the first annual Sadie Hawkins Golf Tournament held at Winnetka Golf Club. The weather was a lovely 80 degrees as the 28 co-ed pairs took to the course for a two-person best ball scramble. I don't even remember who won, but I do know that my foursome definitely had the most fun... sucking down beers during a 9 hole photo shoot that is not likely to be duplicated anytime soon. Golf etiquette... what's that? We came to make [golf] party™! We had a little bit of everything - a golf ball throwing contest, sand angels, a snowball fight (I'm not kidding), sign climbing and a gun show. Now that's what I call a good outing! The other crews were looking good and playing well... well, at least some of them! Thanks to Hitch for organizing!

Photo Shoot: Holes 7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6











And two more of note...


No comments: